ITEM: 2 layer, washable, reusable cotton mask for basic safety precautions.
NOTES ABOUT MASKS:
• I hold no official medical knowledge, nor claim to know the actual effectiveness of wearing a mask in its relation to Covid 19. Mask usage and design is based solely on gathered information and fellow makers.
• Please wear your mask in public spaces and in any establishments which require a mask for entry. Do your part to help stop the spread of Covid 19.
• Wash masks in hot water frequently. In between each use is ideal when possible.
• These are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are not FDA approved.
• Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
• antique Japanese fabric with lightweight cotton chambray backing
• elastic cord
• All fabrics have been cleaned prior to and after mask assembly, however please rewash your mask upon receiving for your own comfort and peace of mind. Masks can be added to your usual load of laundry and dryer. You may also hand wash in hot water/detergent and hang to dry. Press with iron if necessary to help reshape afterwards.
SIZE: one size should fit most adults. Mask will be/should be snug in order to avoid looseness around the perimeter.
SHIPPING: I will be using USPS flat rate envelopes to ship masks. Basic level envelope ($7.75 rate) will hold multiple masks (if ordering more than one). USPS estimates approximately 3 business days and includes tracking info for this service. You will be sent this information after orders have shipped.
• handmade in Los Angeles
• shipping within US only at this time
• contact for any additional information