The Captains & Sailors collection finds inspiration on the summer seas and from those who raise the sails, take the wheel, and steer us out into the wavy horizon. Worn over the shoulder or cross-body, this mini duffle bag is inspired by the classic sailor's "ditty bag". Traced back to the mid 1800s, sailors would carry small cloth bags that contained personal belongings and tools.
• vintage French stripe fabric
• vintage US Navy bag canvas and cotton rope
• repurposed denim
• repurposed bronze hardware
• selvedge denim lining
SIZE: large, 16" tall, opens to 9" cylinder
COLORS: white, blue, tan
All fabrics have been washed prior to assembly and due to their vintage nature, may intentionally contain previous wear and inconsistencies in color and texture. Den & Delve appreciates and embraces vintage textures and natural aging.
• handmade in Los Angeles
• shipping to US only at checkout
• inquire for international shipping rates
• contact for any additional information