DESCRIPTION: the horizon is the apparent line that separates earth from sky, and divides the visible direction in two. This pouch takes one of the four cardinal directions and reimagines the colors and terrains at sunrise or sunset.
• repurposed denim, leather & wool
• selvedge denim lining
• heavy duty brass zipper, leather cord
SIZE: large, 11 x 15 inches
COLORS: midnight blue, pink dusk, Sedona "red" rock
All fabrics have been washed prior to assembly and due to their vintage nature, may intentionally contain previous wear and inconsistencies in color and texture. Den & Delve appreciates and embraces vintage textures and natural aging.
• handmade in Los Angeles
• shipping to US only at checkout
• inquire for international shipping rates
• contact for any additional information